CONCIERGE SERVICES For Condominiums, Hotels, Apartment Buildings
In today’s world all of us seem to be constantly occupied due to the nature of our work and living schedule, therefore, sometimes we feel the need to reach for a helping hand.
Once known as the helpful person at upscale hotels, a concierge was considered by many individuals as a professional who provides valuable information to guests; However, in today’s modern world many residential and commercial buildings have been inspired to provide concierge services to help meet the needs of owners, occupants, and guests.
A professional concierge is known for his or her ability to provide exceptional customer service. At Metro Protective our concierge professionals provide a combination of incomparable security services and first-class customer service. Our guards are highly trained to accommodate guests and/or occupants all while preventing thefts and vandalism on the premises.
Many Hotels benefit from our concierge services because we are able to provide quality security and concierge services, hence; we are capable of reducing the option of having extra bellman on site during our hours of operation. This approach tends to be very cost efficient in the favor of our clients.
A professional Metro Protective concierge is trained in the appropriate fields of:
• Daily building Inspection to identify maintenance issues
• Respond to client and guest inquiries
• Meet and greet residents and guests
• Enforce strata by-laws and deal with complaints
• Accept and organize deliveries
• Regulate visitor parking
• Supervising the building’s security system and Emergency alarms
• Supervise move-ins and move-outs during appropriate hours
• Helping guests with directions
• Conduct diligent access control
• Provide proper access for trade companies such as Rogers, Bell, etc…
• Attend to noise complaints
• Patrol the parking lots
• Respond to emergencies
• And much more